Wednesday, January 25, 2006

2006 goals...

I have spent quite some considerable time thinking about what I would like to set as my new year resolution for 2006. By right, it is suppose to be easy but ... I want to come up with achievable goals but at the same time, helps me to be a better person .. MAYBE!!

Actually I am a very 'people' oriented person. Meaning, I love having friends around me. I just can't stand being alone.

So, the first one of this year...
I want to learn to be alone, not feel lonely .... and be "damn happy about it"!!!
To eat alone ... breakfast, lunch and dinner, and enjoy the quiet environment!!
To watch tv/movies alone ... and enjoy the movie fully!!
To go drinking alone ... and watch people around me!! (I just hope I am not too drunk that I can't see clearly!! :P)
To go dancing alone ... who cares how i dance ... i don't know anyone around anyway!!

Just enjoy being with myself!! Alright, set!! Go go 2006!!

No comments: