Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Departure...

The journey to the airport was filled with light conversations. Tonite, 31/07, is my sister, bro-in-law and niece's last day here in Malaysia. My niece after a long day, fell asleep in my arms. She was clinging on to me like a baby monkey to her mother. And yes, i do feel like a Mommy monkey throughout the 40 mins car ride. Haha. It's a nice feeling and the smell of baby powder, really gets to you...sometimes.
After checking in to confirm their sits, we proceeded to McD for my dinner. Again, light conversations transpired with my niece trying to grab my drink and the fries on the tray. After her short nap, she was blabbering away in her baby language and giggling while showing off her 4 top and 2 bottom teeth.
After taking a family picture that a man kindly helped, we took turns in taking pictures with my niece. Making her laugh for the camera is not easy and she does not stay still as well. I guess, this is when digital still cameras like the Sony t9 comes in handy.
After a few hugs and tears pouring down our faces, it's time to depart and say our goodbyes. I guess this is life. People come, and people go. Well, another 2 years till we meet again then.

No comments: