Sunday, August 06, 2006

Sunday nite grunts ...!!

This morning during breakfast, it suddenly hit me. My life besides work, is really boring. I do not have any hobbies to look forward to!! No dance classes to make me feel clumsy while at the same time, exhilarating. No make up classes to make me feel good cos I look good. After a make over, who wouldn't right? After paying for 1 year to a gym that I have only gone for 3 times, really shouts about my healthy life!!!!
I ask myself, what do I have to look forward to? Thinking about going to work tomorrow is really not a relieve and happy thought. Work for me this year, is really getting to me. Working for quite a number of years, facing numerous challenges with its fair share of stress, this time round I believe may be the highest peak. For the past 2 weeks, I have been having heart palpitations and migraines with severe neck pains. Friends tell me that this is due to stress and built up tension. I tell myself ... bravo .... at last ... I have proven that I am not a Superwoman??!!!?? Hahaha! Friends who are reading it, please believe me when I say that I AM HUMAN after all! Seriously!!?!
My pig dog friends adviced me to take up some hobby. At least after all the stress, I can look forward to something. I totally agree and am seriously thinking about it. Well, hopefully the next blog I write I have some good news for all of us :)

No comments: